NEW! V6 VERSION 6.1.11 UPDATE NOW AVAILABLE!
V6 is a multimedia tool suite designed to augment audio / video workflows in a professional environment. Tools are designed for high fidelity color accurate video conversions, detailed Exif quality reports and easy-to-use audio and video scopes
The V6-Q can be used for loading in any number of media files for automated sequential playback – great for previewing a day’s video session or playing your favorite tunes! Multiple windows may be opened for running multiple sessions and functions as well
V6 is also designed to run on a wide variety of PC systems and will work even with modest resources – the more powerful the system the better the performance, but V6 will also run on lesser hardware so you can put that old PC back to work cranking out media conversions and Exif Reports!
Current V6 utilities include:
- Media Command Builder – for audio / video conversions (ffmpeg not included – see here for more info)
- White Dash Professional Video Player / Trimmer – select portions of video clips for conversion to save disc space and render time. Also creates subtitles (.srt format) and will output to standard EDL for use in other professional applications
- File renaming utility – give your clips meaningful names using date / time stamps, simple numeric sequences or customized prefixes
- Video Inspector – for comparing source and converted video clips with side-by-side views and dual color-picker for comparing RGB and HSL color values at the pixel level
Provides video scopes and CIE Color Graph utility for measuring color and luma levels – engineered for colorists!
Also generates SSIM and PSNG metrics for automatic comparisons
- Exif Report Tool – generates detailed reports based on media clip Exif data and creates an html-based report view-able in any web browser
- Audio and Surround Tool – trim audio files to specific length, create 5.1 surround channels from stereo and create AC3, DTS and WAV format 5.1 surround sound clips
- Media Merge Tool – merge audio and video into a new video
- Metadata and Album Art Tool – for creating mp3 or m4v audio with embedded metadata and artwork
- Audio VU Meters – for monitoring audio playback with peak hold and adjustable threshold peak meters
- NEW! MySQL Query Tool – provides a simplified interface for examining MySQL data captured during media conversion sessions or when building Exif Data Reports
V6 is also MySQL-enabled and can record all Exif Report data and conversions data for use with standard MySQL query tools
V6 and all other hdcinematics.com software is written, maintained and supported by Wayne R Norton